Since 2007.

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

St Pat Party Pack


8 comments:

  1. what would happen if one drinks it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You don't want to ingest peroxide ever. You might light up, though, if we shook you. Hahhaha!

      Delete
  2. That's almost as scary as using Coke to unclog drains and remove battery corrosion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. heard of it but I never think to try it yet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it helps with battery cables...

      Delete
  4. Say what!? I may have to buy some Mountain Dew just to try this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's cute - I don't know how long the light lasts.

      Delete

Hello? Add something.