Since 2007.

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

FYI and jokes, of course!!

FYI stuff:

Tomorrow I begin the A2Z Challenge on the "dcrelief ~ Remove the rose colored glasses" blog. Hopefully I can keep you guys in jokes.

Battle of the Bands bloghop runs April 1- 6th, on my "dcrelief ~ Battle of the Bands blog. Come listen, and vote for the song you like. You do not have to join the hop to vote.

An artful blogger and dcrelief celebrate nine years blogging on April 6th!

Tomorrow is April Fool's Day. I've hopefully picked out some goodies for you!!










































Okay - back to our regularly scheduled program! Thank you to those who follow an artful blogger. This has been a great experience! I so love your comments.Most days, you're funnier than the cartoons or jokes! Thanks so much (smile).

8 comments:

  1. That last one is hilarious!
    Congratulations on nine years! That just blows the mind.
    And glad you're on board with the Challenge. You're going to have a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 9 years is a long arse time, congrats, you double my four years and some change. Have fun with the a to z

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can tell already that it will be an eventful April!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 9 years! I am only a little over 3 and an wondering when I'll be quitting this blog run. You have dedication, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've had a lot of fun, really. Right now, running three blogs is tough. I'm hoping this one won't suffer because of the A2Z and my also being a minion.

      Delete

Hello? Add something.